Out my window

Out my window
I love nature, it is so unpredictable

Saturday 11 June 2011

First

So this is my very first blog. I do not know how this works but its worth a shot. I apologize in advance if my grammar isn't the greatest in my free writing blogs, but I do promise when I post my story writing blogs they will sound a lot better and have less mistakes.
Maybe I should start with a little about me:
I have just recently gotten out of high school and going off to the work force for a year or two to raise money for university. I am wanting to be a guild dog trainer, you know for the blind, ill, autistic, any kind of guild dog, cause I want to help society. I would've been a psychologist but in all honesty I don't think I would do well because I would get sick and tired of people getting excused from work and all that. It annoys me. I took a writer's craft class, let me tell you I am non to happy about that class. Every idea I have the teacher ends up hating it and it annoys me, not to mention it kills my self confidence. To tell you the truth I thought I was a good writer, one of my dreams is to become a published and successful author. Yay, like that's going to happen. I am also an artist, I love traditional art and photography. I don't like digital art because I find it stupid I just don't like it cause I can't do it. Maybe cause i don't own a tablet so when I try it goes POOF!
Maybe it would be a good idea for me to stop talking.
Though before I leave I will say I will be posting snippets from my stories and posting pictures of my art. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment